Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Week 6: Things 13, 14

I really like Del.icio.us. I added it to the tool bar on my home computer. I thought that I did pretty good searches but Del.icio.us has added a whole new dimension. It is like having extra help. After almost collapsing into a diabetic coma, my father was to finally be released from the hospital Tuesday. He was super anxious about what he should eat. I used Del.icio.us to search for diabetic menus and came up with a great site! I also discovered that my comments went public. I had thought they were just for me. Overall it is much quicker than using the favorites on my home page and I love the fact that I can access it at school- a site not yet blocked!

Technorati is a site that I am going to share with the Computer Room Tech. I wish I had been aware of this six months ago when I was trying to find out how people felt about wireless printers and laptops. I have to admit that I was overwhelmed with all the information that is out there and need to spend much more time working with this site.

When I typed Librarylearining2.0, I found 68 results, 15 Blogs and 12 of the posts were tagged.

No comments: