Tuesday, January 8, 2008

#2 Week One

Well, here is my first blog posting. The difficulty I will have in regards to this course is finding uninterrupted time. I have been trying to set up this blog page since last week. The second area of difficulty is working with the technology but I keep telling myself if a sixth grader can do it, I should be able to with a bit of effort.

I am excited about learning new technology as well as a little apprehensive especially about remembering all my handles and passwords. I wrote them down and put them in a safe place but to date there are three safe places holding valuable information that I have forgotten. Well if worse comes to worst I'll just grab a sixth grader for some tips.

1 comment:

Mrs. Fegan said...

Congratulations! You have come this far without running into too much trouble! If you have any questions while you're working, please feel free to email me. Finding dedicated time to blog may take a little finagling - I find that checking often in little spurts, as opposed to big chunks of time, helps. Also I set up a favorites list that gets me to all my blogs easily very useful.